The Dactyl long fingered cycling gloves are designed with the adventure rider in mind. They feature silicone tips and palm synthetic chamois for extra grip so you can take that uneven path. Silicone palm pads help absorb shock. They’re lightweight and breathable so your hands don’t over heat during long rides.
- Silicone tips for extra grip.
- Silicone palm pads for shock absorption.
- Lightweight, breathable.
- Palm synthetic chamois for extra grip
- 55% Nylon, 18% Polyester,
- 12% PU, 10% Cotton, 5% SBR
Shane R.They fit n8cely and are comfortable. No issues