- For the purposes of this web store, Lizzard/Lizzy is an online retailer and delivers nationwide. In the case of the courier service, it is deemed that the shipment is delivered to the address not the person. i.e. If the person is not available it can be left with anyone at that address e.g. security, staff, reception, etc.
- Lizzard/Lizzy will need an actual street address for door to door deliveries (no PO Boxes).
- It is mandatory to leave a telephone or mobile number for us to contact you during delivery hours.
- All goods in transit are not insured.
- All orders are sent packaged with no indication as to the contents whatsoever. Your order is discreet.
- Deliveries outside of South Africa will be invoiced to the client as per our courier rates.
- The below shipping categories are offered to you on checkout based on your delivery area code. Lizzard/Lizzy will from time to time offer promotional shipping rates, for example free delivery for certain products.
- Please note that a minimum total order value of R700 will be required in order to qualify for free shipping.
- Lizzard/Lizzy reserves the right to amend shipping costs at any time. All changes will be disclosed here.
- Shipping cost is R85 for Standard Shipping (Usually around 4-7 working days to deliver to main areas - Customised flask orders can take up to 10 working days before being dispatched)
- The collection of Click & Collect Orders are available from our Lizzard head office in Durban only. 190 Matthews Meyiwa Rd, Greyville, Durban.
We will contact you via email when your order is ready for collection. Orders will generally be available for collection within 3-5 business days from the date that you place the order during office hours (Customised flasks usually will take 9-10 working days). Monday to Friday 9am – 4pm
In peak trading periods or where item/s in your Order are not available and need to be sourced from another fulfillment location, this may result in delays in fulfillment. Lizzard will notify you of the delays and discuss alternative arrangements.
All Click & Collect orders have the same returns policy. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item or items to us in their original condition within 30 days of purchasing. Lizzard will issue you with a full refund or exchange upon proof of purchase. You must provide a printed copy of the receipt or invoice for the purchased item (this is emailed to you as confirmation of your purchase). Certain end of range sale items may not be liable for a refund or exchange, only a store credit.
Click & Collect Orders must be collected within 30 days from the date you are notified by email that your Order is ready for collection. If your Order is not collected within this time, Lizzard has the right to allocate those goods to another customer and refund you. An administration fee may apply in the instance where you fail to collect your goods within the required time frame.
When collecting your goods at the Lizzard head office you are required to supply a copy of your order notification (printed or on your smart phone) and your ID book.
A representative collecting on your behalf is required to supply a copy of your order confirmation (printed or on their smart phone) and photo identification at the time of collection. Please inform us via email should you wish to send someone to collect on your behalf. You agree that we will be entitled to rely on the representative’s instructions as if they were your own.
Lizzard reserves the right to change or discontinue the Click & Collect service at any time, without notice.
Lizzard Head Office
190 Matthews Meyiwa Rd
Ph: 031 374 8400